Technology & Design: Science of Sound
Technology, by definition, is the practical application of knowledge. And as we all know, knowledge is power. Thus, we're talking here about the practical application of technological power. Science, in other words, in the service of signal purity, sonic accuracy, and audio realism.
To achieve it, the audio engineers at Paradigm make use of better measurements, better materials, better components, and better design. We can do that because we have the resources to control the entire process from concept idea to showroom demo.
In our state-of-the-art 225,000 sf manufacturing facility, one of the largest of its kind in North America, Paradigm designs and tests its concepts, and custom builds its components from unique materials. Paradigm assembles its loudspeakers and peripherals using advanced computer guided machines, as well as handcrafted elements such as hand-wound precision voice coils and hand-joined enclosures. Paradigm proves its performance in some of the world's most advanced loudspeaker testing facilities. The end result is technology harnessed for performance, proudly demonstrated for you at your local Paradigm loudspeaker dealer.
Our unique, patented Paradigm technologies include:
- Handcrafted crossovers built with precision parts to exacting standards for superb consistency and transparent performance.
- Custom designed super-efficient, high-current, high-power amplifiers effortlessly provide superior power output, clean and smooth, for the most demanding listening levels.
- CAD-perfected, acoustically inert high-density FB enclosures, rigid and reinforced throughout with interior radial bracing to efficiently eliminate unwanted resonances and to damp performance-robbing vibrations.
- The most advanced lightweight and stiff driver and tweeter materials, from patented coated metals to Beryllium mineral foil, secured to their powerful motor structures with durable patented overmolded surrounds that allow for extended excursion and increased output.
- The world's most advanced, yet easiest to use, room optimization software, Anthem Room Correction (ARC), to instantly ensure perfect, realistic performance in any listening space.
Paradigm has never rested on its original laurels. Instead, we've been focused on a constant, intensive, ever-advancing program of fundamental research into the nature of sound and human hearing. This is the essence of our technology, our applied knowledge, our endless and ongoing innovation. The result is obvious. All you have to do is listen.
Precision. Consistency. Purity. Performance so transparent that it proves the point: This is the original performance, nothing more, nothing less.
It starts with knowledge, and it ends with knowing: Knowing that you've created an audibly better product. You'll hear it in every Paradigm loudspeaker.