About Your Warranty
Paradigm speakers are warranted to be and remain free of manufacturing and/or material defects for a period of outlined below from the date of original purchase. Within the time period specified, repair, replacement or adjustment of parts for manufacturing and/or material defects will be free of charge to the original owner. Thermal or mechanical abuse/misuse is not covered under warranty.
The warranty period on Paradigm speakers is as follows:
- Bookshelf, floorstanding, in-wall & in-ceiling speakers — five (5) years
- Powered Subwoofers — three (3) years
- Outdoor Rock speakers — five (5) years
- Stylus Outdoor speakers — two (2) years
- Powered Speakers — one (1) year
- SHIFT Series products — one (1) year
Warranty begins on date of purchase from Paradigm or an Authorized Paradigm Dealer.
This warranty applies only to purchases made from authorized Paradigm dealers in Canada and the United States. For warranty terms, conditions and support elsewhere, please contact the authorized Paradigm distributor in the country where you made your purchase. Warranty outside Canada and the US is established and provided by our authorized distributors around the world.
- Warranty begins on date of original retail purchase from an Authorized Paradigm® Dealer only. It is not transferable;
- Warranty applies to product in normal home use only. If product is subjected to any of the conditions outlined in the next section, warranty is void;
- Warranty does not apply if the product is used in professional or commercial applications.
Warranty if Void if:
- The product has been abused (intentionally or accidentally);
- The product has been used in conjunction with unsuitable or faulty equipment;
- The product has been subjected to damaging signals, derangement in transport, mechanical damage or any abnormal conditions;
- The product (including cabinet) has been tampered with or damaged by an unauthorized service facility;
- The serial number has been removed or defaced.
- Provide normal/reasonable operating care and maintenance;
- Provide or pay for transportation charges for product to service facility;
- Provide proof of purchase (your sales receipt given at time of purchase from your Authorized Paradigm® Dealer must be retained for proof-of purchase date).
Should servicing be required, contact your nearest Authorized Paradigm® Dealer, Paradigm Electronics Inc. or Import Distributor (outside the U.S. and Canada) to arrange, bring in or ship prepaid, any defective unit. Paradigm Electronics Inc. reserves the right to improve the design of any product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose and may not be extended or enlarged by anyone. In no event shall Paradigm Electronics Inc., their agents or representatives be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion may not apply to you.
Retain your sales receipt for proof of warranty term and proof of purchase.
Refurbished Products Warranty Information
Paradigm refurbished products may be lightly pre-owned, demonstration, test products, or factory closeouts that have undergone rigorous inspection to ensure they meet Paradigm’s strict quality standards for both sonic performance and mechanical integrity. We back every refurbished product with a Refurbished product warranty.
Our refurbished products are packaged in factory packaging, complete with all documentation and where applicable, the accessories that normally ship with the product. On occasion, refurbished products may contain minor cosmetic blemishes, but will sonically perform to our industry leading full performance standards.
Each refurbished product:
- Has undergone rigorous inspections to ensure it meets our strict quality standards.
- Is put through full testing to guarantee optimal sonic performance and mechanical integrity.
- Is supplied with complete documentation.
- Is supplied with a one (1) year non-cosmetic warranty (SHIFT products offer a 90 day warranty).
- Where applicable, is supplied with cables, remote control and accessories.
- Where applicable, firmware is updated to the latest version.
- Is given a new refurbished serial number.
- Comes in factory product packaging with a “Refurbished” label.
- May have minor cosmetic blemishes.