Spray Painter / Finisher
For over thirty years Paradigm Electronics, an industry-leading manufacturer and distributor of high quality consumer electronics products, has set the standard for sonic and video excellence in every product category we offer. Our focus is on providing the best in performance and value, while continually pushing the boundaries in loudspeaker and electronics design. With our continued growth in production, an opportunity now exists for five Woodshop Cabinetmakers to join our Mississauga facility.
SCOPE OF POSITION
Incumbent performs skilled work in preparing, spray painting, and applying textured spray to speaker cabinets.
- Cleans, sands, and brushes surfaces in preparation for spraying.
- Mixes materials for proper application. (Stains, sealers and top coat)
- Sprays materials using proper equipment.
- Set up and operate equipment to maintain proper spraying application.
- Is responsible to maintain a clean and safe work environment (includes equipment).
- Ensures that machine log is filled out daily and notifies Maintenance of any problems.
- Ensure all production is reported as per wedge bar code entries and is responsible for production quantities being recorded on a daily basis
- Perform other duties assigned.
- Demonstrates an orientation to detail, ensures accuracy of information, and places high value on quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have 3 to 5 years experience in a wood working environment with high gloss and veneer experience.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Recommend solutions to correct quality deficiencies.
In addition to a competitive salary based on experience we offer an excellent benefit plan and a team environment. We strive to be an employee oriented organization with particular emphasis on our employees well being.
HOW TO APPLY
As a condition of employment, this position is subjected to the successful completion of the following Pre-employment conditions:
- Reference Checks
- Criminal Background Checks
Cover letter and resumes will be accepted and can be forwarded by e-mail.
Our contact information is listed below: