Woodshop Cabinet Assembler
For over thirty years Paradigm Electronics, an industry-leading manufacturer and distributor of high quality consumer electronics products, has set the standard for sonic and video excellence in every product category we offer. Our focus is on providing the best in performance and value, while continually pushing the boundaries in loudspeaker and electronics design. With our continued growth in production, an opportunity now exists for five Woodshop Cabinetmakers to join our Mississauga facility.
SCOPE OF POSITION
Candidate would be responsible for the full assembly process of high end speaker cabinets with the opportunity to grow within the company. Candidate’s responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Trim joints using hand tools and glue cabinets together.
- Sand and scrape surfaces to prepare the cabinets for finishing.
- Participate in the team environment with opportunity of growth and knowledge by providing other duties in the woodshop department when necessary.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- High School and/or College with one to three years experience.
- Working knowledge and experience with veneer and high gloss finish.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Must have good communication skills (verbal/written) and be able to work well within a team atmosphere.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent attendance and thorough job performance are essential in this position.
In addition to a competitive salary based on experience we offer an excellent benefit plan and a team environment. We strive to be an employee oriented organization with particular emphasis on our employees well being.
HOW TO APPLY
As a condition of employment, this position is subjected to the successful completion of the following Pre-employment conditions:
- Reference Checks
- Criminal Background Checks
Cover letter and resumes will be accepted and can be forwarded by e-mail.
Our contact information is listed below: